About Me

My photo
Scrapbooking girl meets Technology World!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Mid-West Pilgrimage














Well, I "Spring Breaked" it in Minnesota!  Not your average destination for Spring Break....but boy was it fun at Archivers, a store dedicated to Scrapbooking and Stamping!  Check out what I found.........Thanks for the good times Archivers and Guess What?  The weather was great too! 

 Little Yellow Bicycle                    



7 Gypsies ring dangles and antique keys..loads of potential with this line...
 I Just Love It!










                                                                 
Chandeliers.........Hambly Studios                         
      
                                                              Prima Specialty Paper, pre-stitched
                                         
     Tattered Angels

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun!! I'm lucky to have 2 fabulous stores within very easy reach of me here!! Unlike the old days of truckin' it over to Pipoos!! :-)

    ReplyDelete