About Me

My photo
Scrapbooking girl meets Technology World!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Christmas in March?

This is a cute wallet sized album I made....


I covered some clothespins in the awesome paper from my Dec Scraptacular Kit....



Grab your mod-podge or glue of choice and start covering these....so simple and so fun....I'm heading out to buy more pins....can't wait to make a whole set....how cute would these be attached to a gift package?




Love that red ribbon....and the crystal flourishes were so easy to work with and add so much to the page...





The semi-circle holes were created by first punching the holes and then backing with some paper.....check out that flower....bliss!






Adore and the arrow are chipboard covered in paper and then sanded a bit......the product was so great to work with.....I just love these little vintage calender tags....and how about that awesome silver die cut border?







Well, after planning a surprise 40th for my Husband....flying his family in from France and London.....and a last minute trip to Punta Cana, DR......I am back in the business of scrapbooking and working on my blog! Here are some pages I created with a wonderful December Kit from Scraptacular. These kits are jam packed with loads of product....I have enough to create many more pages from the holidays! I really love the embellishments included. You can visit them at http://www.itsscraptacular.com/. Check them out.....I am on my way shortly to catching up to buy the Feb and March kits.....and i saw a sneak peak of April as well.....and it looks like it will be tons of fun to create with.

No comments:

Post a Comment